Overview

This blog is to tell the story about the search for and the upbringing of our new German Shepard. We live in Sydney a pretty dog friendly city so we are looking forward to many outdoor adventures!

Monday 10 March 2014

First Weekend at Home - Sunday

I was out again in the morning. Mark was a little sensitive from a night out on Saturday night so I fed and played with Murphy in the morning and calmed him down before leaving so he would be happy being left alone for a little while. The plan worked which was great.

We had a nice morning playing and just chilling. At one point I was in the house alone with Murphy and decided I would give him a little test… I ran to the toilet quickly and when I came out sure enough he was in my bedroom… test failed. Although what I hadn’t noticed until Mark came home a good bit later was that he had peed in the bedroom. First mistake in the house but I blame myself more; it was too big of a test J.


The rest of the day went by with no issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment